Oil Refinery Terminal
- 24/7/365 – for loading/unloading products
- Normal Rack Operations – only applies for customers, carriers, and drivers that are already set up with Continental Refining Company.
- New Customer, Carriers or Drivers must be set up through Customer Service 2 business days in advance to loading.
New Driver Orientation
- Monday thru Friday 8am – 3pm
- Preschedule all new driver orientations with Harrison Lowe 606-679-6301 ext. 1501
- NEW DRIVER TRAINING AND ORIENTATION IS MANDATORY FOR ALL NEW DRIVERS TO THIS RACK.
- THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM 8:00AM TILL 3:00 PM.
Office and Front Desk
- Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm
- No loading from 6:00 AM until 7:00 AM, we ask during this time you hold all loading until 7:30 AM to accommodate our operators. The last truck may start loading at 5:00 AM prior to gauge time, any truck that comes in after 5:30 AM will not start loading until 7:30 AM.
- Please contact our Fuel Sales Department to allocate fuel for your business. Due to the high demands of our business, we schedule every load with allocation volumes.